Wednesday 11 May 2016

I'm Moving To YouTube



So I've posted on here before mentioning my YouTube channel but for those of you who don't know I started the channel a couple of years ago when I went to Australia with my friends to show my friends and family back home what I was getting up to.

However, since being back I've really been wanting to continue with YouTube as I found I really enjoyed the filming and editing aspect of it but wasn't sure what to upload. But then I realised that the video's I like to watch the most are the type of videos which are similar to what I talk about here so that's what I'm going to be doing.

It's taken me quite a while to build up the courage to actually upload again so be patient as I'm not sure how regularly I'll be able to upload but please do subscribe as this will make sure you don't miss it when I do.

I'll still be posting on here too but, along with a full-time job and attempting a social life, things have gotten quite busy so please bare with me while I get the hang of juggling everything!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment