Thursday 7 July 2016

My First Sourced Box!


I am a very firm believer that what you put into your body really affects how you look on the outside of your body. People always go on about how good water is for you but I couldn't believe the different I noticed in my skin when I made a conscious effort to drink more. My skin was literally glowing and people kept commenting on it. 

This then made me think how much more beneficial eating well could be for my body but I had no idea where to begin, which is why I recently bought a one-off Sourced Box.


Just look at how many goodies you get in this box. It's brilliant! I've tried a couple of bits so far and really enjoyed them all so can't wait to see what else I love.

A box like this is such a genius idea to try new brands and foods which I wouldn't even know where to find. It's also extremely handy as I usually get peckish around 11am at work and these are perfect to take along for a healthy mid-morning snack.


I literally love this box so much that I think I'm going to subscribe to make sure I get a box every single month. 

Did anyone else get one this month? If so, let me know what you favourite snack was!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment