Sunday 31 July 2016

Tanya Burr Eyeshadow Palette


My previous post - which you can find here - was a review on Tanya Burr's nail varnishes. As well as the new nail varnishes I also got my hands on her new eyeshadow palette in 'Enchanted Dream'.

There's been two new eye shadow palettes released and I have to say that it was a tough choice choosing between the two as they both included beautiful colours. I went for the more purple toned palette, due to the fact I already have quite a few good brown based palettes, and I'm so glad I did.


The shades in this palette are gorgeous. There's two shimmery shades, one more muted shimmer and a matte which means you can create so many beautiful looks with just four shades. I have used the shade 'moonlit walk' the most as it's perfect for inner eye highlight and under the brow bone, I use this shade on a daily basis!

My favourite look so far was created putting 'cocoa plum' all over the lid, 'berry souffle, on the outer half of the eyelid and then 'magic carpet' through the crease with 'moonlit walk' in the inner corners as always. I had used an eyeshadow primer and the eyeshadows lasted all night and into the early hours of the morning.


The eyeshadows are so versatile and can be used subtle during the day or built up for the perfect evening look. 

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment