Sunday 24 July 2016

Tanya Burr Matte Nail Varnishes


As you will have seen in my previous posts - would you can read here - I recently got one of the new matte nail varnishes from Tanya Burr. As expected I immediately fell in love and just had to pick up another shade which means I have both 'New Chapter' and 'Soft Pyjamas'.

I absolutely love these polishes. Everything from the frosted glass packaging to the beautiful muted shades and perfect formula are just spot on. The formula is possibly the thickest I've ever used which means it's the easiest one to use. One thick coat is enough however, I prefer to use two thinner coats to help make the polish last longer. 

I've never used matte nail varnishes before and I never want to use any others again. I loved them so much I just had to get my sister one too!

Let me know if you've given these a go and which shade is your favourite.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment