Sunday 21 August 2016

New Look Sale Haul

I have to admit, New Look has one of the best sales just now that I've seen in a while. Often with sales it's all the ugly items left or never in my size so I was very pleasantly surprised when I had a quick look at New Look's sale.



There was a great range of items in the sale and for great discounts. They also such a good variety of sizes so I managed to pick up a few pieces and thought I would share them with you.






  • Blue striped plimsoles - £8.99 reduced to £4
  • Black heels - £27.99 reduced to £10
  • Denim shorts - £17.99 reduced to £9
  • White striped bodysuit - £12.99 reduced to £5
  • Grey cat cushion - £7.99 (not in the sale but who could resist)
  • Bronze lightbulb light - £9.99 (also not in the sale)
  • Blue t-shirt (not pictured because it's in the wash) - £6.99 reduced to £3
It was one of those orders where you plan on returning some of it but turns out I love it all!!

What's you favourite item?


Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies







No comments:

Post a Comment