Sunday 16 October 2016

4 Nights in Barcelona

Last weekend I got back from 4 nights in Barcelona. I had been before for one day so was very excited to get away and explore even more and my word, there's a lot to explore! We spent most of the time getting lost as it's impossible to keep up with all the little lanes and alleys but it is the best city to get lost in. I've never seen such beautiful buildings and around every turn we ended up gasping at another beautiful sight.

With numerous trips to the beach, ice-cream shops, churros shop and cathedrals I have to say the best thing to do, and what I would recommend to anyone who is planning a trip, is to go on a bus tour. We did 2 in one day, straight after each other, as we literally just couldn't get enough. The buses go around all the major attractions as well as through more 'authentic' Barcelona streets. 

There are not enough words for me to express just how much I enjoyed the brief trip so hopefully these pictures will help show why.
















Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment