Sunday 23 October 2016

October's Glossybox


A new month means a new Glossybox appeared through my door which also means a new post on here. This month's box includes a mystery item and something which I've been wanting to try since it came out. The box was created in partnership with Estee Lalonde who is a Youtube and blogger who I already follow so I knew this would be a good one. 

The products were;

Trifle Cosmetics - Lip Parfait Buttery Lip Cream - RRP £12.95
The Body Shop - Drops of Youth Concentrate - RRP £25 for full size (this is the item I have been wanting to try since it came out)
Universal Beauty Cosmetics - Secret Flush, Soothing Cream Blusher & Lip Stain Duo - RRP £15
Bee Good - Honey & Camelina Facial Exfoliator - RRP £10.50
PS...Pro - Graphic Eyeliner - £3
Mystery Shampoo - Estee has since announced what this product is but, since she had kept it secret so that we could try it without pre-judgement, I want to do that so I've stopped myself from clinking the link and still don't know what it is!

Anyone else got their Glossybox this month? What's your favourite item?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment