Sunday 2 October 2016

Zoella's Reed Diffuser - Lazy Days


I was just as excited as everyone else when Zoe Sugg brought out her lifestyle range and gave a sigh of "finally!!" as it was a direction I was certainly hoping she would go in. Literally everything in the range is just beautiful and you can really see how much work she has put into every single item.

I was recently in Boot's looking for some present ideas for my sister when I came across a small selection of Zoella Lifestyle products. Now when I say small, there was a good few shelfs dedicated to the range but they were so empty! All that was left was a backpack, one candle and a choice of 2 reed diffusers. The one candle that was there was the 'seaside' one and although it did smell good it wasn't what I was looking for in my bedroom. So my attention then went to the reed diffusers. In all honestly, I never found out what the second one was as as soon as I read the description of 'Lazy Days' I knew it had to be mine.

'Fill your room with essence of calm. With notes of fresh linen and cotton, it's the perfect scent for a lazy day'


Considering my favourite Yankee Candle is Fresh Cotton (which I have in my car) this diffuser seemed right up my street and my word it is. This is spot on. It's such a subtle but fresh and comforting scent that I'm so glad I got the diffuser rather than candle so my room will always smell like this. On the box it says to give it a couple of days for the reeds to diffuse but trust me, you smell this after about 10 minutes.

Everything from the box, to the bottle, to the name and description, to the scent...perfection. This definitely makes me want to see what the other items in the range are like and everyone in my life can expect something from in for Christmas!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment