Monday 5 December 2016

Favourite Christmas Candle


I love a scented candle but rarely love one so much that I buy it. However, on a recently Christmas girls weekend we stumbled across the scented candles on offer from Next and couldn't put them down. They not only smelt incredible but I loved the simple yet festive designs. 


Each candle is a different metallic colour which matches it's scent and would fit in with and festive fireplace. The scent I eventually settled on was the Gingerbread one and it is hands down one of my favourite scented candles I've ever smelt! They are only £7 and I think I'll need to buy some back up to last me through until next year!


The other scents available are Figgy Pudding, Under the Mistletoe, Roasted Chestnuts and Cream Liqueur. If you find yourself passing a Next store anytime soon I would definitely recommend popping in for a quite sniff but be prepared to leave with a new candle as it's impossible to leave these behind!


Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies




No comments:

Post a Comment