Sunday 22 January 2017

Dry Lip Saviours

 

I constantly suffer from dry lips. Thanks to a nasty habit of picking my lips when I'm nervous it has resulted in an on going need to buff away the dry skin and find the best lip balms I can. In general, my lips have improved so much recently and I think I've got a few products to thank for it.

I have got into a good habit of applying Lucas' Papaw Ointment on my lips every night. This stuff means serious business and is similar in texture to vaseline but seems to work so much better on the lips. During the day I throw the trusted EOS balm in my bag to keep me topped up. I love this stuff and although it isn't the cheapest balm out there it is definitely worth the extra couple of pounds!

When my lips get really bad I have found nothing more useful than a good lip scrub. Both the Lip Exfoliator by E.L.F and Santa's Sugar Scrub by Lush do the job perfectly. They are both sugar based so taste amazing but work so well to remove the dead skin (gross!)

Combining both a scrub and effective balm have really helped to bring my lips back to life and survive the Winter. Since we're due more "Winter weather" here in Scotland I would highly recommend you invest in both to stop the dry lips returning!


Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment