Sunday 29 January 2017

Lottie London Solid Brush Cleanser


 


Since I've learnt about the benefits of cleaning my make-up brushes regularly I've been intrigued by all the different types of cleansers. I did a post a few years ago now about a very affordable method which I'd discovered, which you can read here, and have since tried a couple of different products until I settled with Real Techniques Brush Cleanser which I love. 

However, if you follow me on instagram (linked below) then you will have seen I recently picked up a new form of cleanser- the solid soap bar. The one I got is from Lottie London and is the first product I've used from them. I have just used it for the first time and loved it so much that I just had to come write about it straight away.

 

This is the easiest and quickest way I've ever cleaned my brushes. Swirling wet brushes on the bar while it's in it's container and then simply rinsing the brushes through afterwards takes mere seconds. Not only was it quick and easy but it also cleaned them SO thoroughly. I had one brush in particular that hasn't returned to it's white bristled state for quite some time until this evening! Both the MAC brush cleanser and the Real Techniques one which I mentioned earlier were unable to do so so I was amazed at how effortlessly this soap bar did it.

 

I picked this one up in my recent ASOS order and will make sure I do so again as I can't imagine cleaning my brushes any other way! If you've tried a bar cleanser let me know how you got on and if you loved it as much as I did.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment