Sunday 9 April 2017

April's Birchbox


The other day I received April's Birchbox box and I couldn't wait to share what I received! I have filmed an unboxing of this for my YouTube channel, which I will be uploading later this week, and that will also include an unboxing of this months Glossybox. If you would like to see my initial thoughts on this then click here to subscribe so you don't miss out!

Anyway...onto this month's Birchbox, here's what I got;
  • Manna Kadar Cosmetics High Definition Powder - full size - £27
  • ModelCo Eye Define Crayon Liner - full size - £11.00
  • Polaar IcePure Gentle Scrub with Arctic Cotton - £23.50 (for the full size)
  • Luseta Beauty Keratin Smooth Conditioner - £5.00 (for the full size)
  • Baïja Paris Crème Moana in Fleur de Tiarè - £15.90 (for the full size)


This box really shows how much you get for your money in the fact that the two items which are full sized are worth £38.00 and the box is only £12.95! It's amazing!

I have to say that other than the ModelCo eye liner I haven't heard of any of the brands or products so I'm really excited to try them out and see what I think of them. I think the item which I'm most excited to try is the powder from Manna Kadar as, if it works well, the size is perfect to throw in the handbag/travel with as it's much smaller and simpler packaging than most other setting powders!

If you've received a Birchbox this month let me know what your favourite item is or, if you use any other beauty subscriptions, then leave me links to any reviews you've done below as I'd love to hear about other ones and compare!


Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment