Sunday 21 May 2017

Life Update





So recently I got some very exciting life changing news which has taken up a lot of my time and maybe been the result in the lack of time I've spent on here. Basically, I've been cheating on beauty with homeware becayse...I bought a flat!!!

I have finally bought my own place and I couldn't be more excited! All the years of living with my parents to save money have paid off and I'm officially a home owner. The flat is still being built so I've got until September to prepare myself and get everything I need. This means that there'll probably be a few homeware hauls coming on here soon which I'm really looking forward too...and hopefully you are too?! 

If you have any homeware posts/recommendations then please leave them below. As I go through the process of buying a place I realise I don't have a clue what I'm doing which can make it very daunting so any advice would be very appreciated. 


Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment