Monday 23 October 2017

Glossybox - September & October




Just like my last post which included two Birchboxes, which you can read here if you haven't done so already, I'm also behind on my Glossybox posts so this one will also include both September and October's boxes. I can't wait to start using these products, so without further a-do...here's what I got in September and October's boxes...

September




Stylondon - Siligel Blender - RRP £5.99
I have never tried one of these before and quite frankly I think it's looks a bit weird and something that should belong in a bra rather than on your face but nevertheless, I will try it out and see what the results are like! I may watch a couple of Youtube tutorials first to see the best techniques (if there is one?!). If anyone has tried this please let me know in the comments below!

Pixi By Petra - Brow Tamer - RRP £12
Love a good brow tamer and I also love Pixi so this product gets two thumbs up. My brows can need some controlling at times which requires a fixing product. The one I currently use if by Benefit and is coloured so I'm excited to have a clear option too for those more natural days.

Monu Skincare - Firming Fiji Facial Oil - RRP £26 for the full size
I love using oil's on my skin and also often use firming products so again, this product seems a good fit. I've never tried anything by this brand before, nor have I heard of it before but considering you only use a couple of drops per application, this sample will last me a long time so I should be able to get a good idea of whether this product works for me or not.

Taylor's 32 - Classic Mint Natural Whitening Toothpaste - RRP £5.00
I've already started using this toothpaste and really enjoy it. It doesn't have an overly strong mint taste so after 10 minutes the freshness is gone but it's strong enough that your teeth so feel cleaned and you do feel freshened up. Whether it's helping my teeth get whiter...I think it has help this as in photo's my teeth do seem whiter than usual but I can't tell in person yet. Maybe by the end of the tube it'll be more obvious.

Skinfix - Hand Repair Cream - RRP £12.99
I have rather problematic skin on my arms and can often suffer from dry patches. Although I do have creams from the doctor for this, I'm excited to have this product which I can throw into my handbag for easy tops. With Winter coming up I will get so much use from this and so glad to have it.

So, that's September's box with 4 full sized items! Now...

October




Makeup Revolution - Mermaids vs Unicorns Eyeshadow Palette - RRP £4
Some interesting colours in this palette, some which I would use and some which I would be nervous to but overall, a nice mix of matte and shimmery shades. For £4 for this size of palette, I don't have high hopes of a great quality product but I've learnt to never judge a product by the price so will still give it a fair shot.

Sleek - Creme To Powder Blush - RRP £5.99
Sleek is a drugstore brand which I think is quite under-rated. I've used their blushes in the past and they're VERY pigmented so a little really does go a long way. I haven't used the creme to powder  formula before but think this may be ideal for Autumn/Winter. They've also changed their packaging and it's very nice and reminds me of the NARS packaging. 

Kawaii Enterprise - Brush Cleansing Egg - RRP £7.99
This seems like such a clever idea. At the moment I just use my hand when cleaning brushes but it does become quite tedious. This looks like it'll make it all much more effortless. It's also bright pink which is always pleasing.

Lord & Berry - Magic Brow Perfect Eye Brow Pencil - RRP £14
Having only used this on the back of my hand it looks very promising. The colour seems to be a fairly good match and it seems to create sharp lines which will help give the natural appearance rather than the drawn on eyebrows I try to avoid. 

Bang Beauty - Cream Color - RRP £19.50
So apparently this product can be used as eyeshadow, blush or highlighter. It does have quite a shimmer to it so I don't think I would use it as a blusher but absolutely as a highlighter to help bring life and glow to my face during the colder months. Since it's a cream I think it would also work well as an eyeshadow just to help give a bit of colour. Right now I'm thinking this may be a great product to have the handbag for any last minute plans which may take me straight from the desk to out and about as this will help freshen my face and make me look like I've made some effort. 

So that's October's box with all 5 items been full sized!! I really would use all 5 items and can't wait to try them out. Let me know if any of you have received your Glossybox this month and what your favourite product was. 


Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment