Sunday 31 December 2017

Homeware Haul - Part 2

This post is probably not what you were expecting today as it isn't a reflection of 2017 and my hopes and dreams for 2018 but instead a part 2 to my homeware haul. The biggest change for me in 2017 was buying a flat and moving out and so I feel it's only right to finish what I'd started with the hauls before the year is over. 

Following on from this post here, where I shared a haul with what I got for my new flats kitchen and bedroom, I thought I would now shared the second part to my homeware haul. 

This includes items for the living room and bathrooms and gives the first sneak peak of my flat! Click the link below to go straight over to the video or search TheLittleLassies on YouTube to find my channel and see all my other videos too.




Let me know what you think of everything I got and if you have any idea's on ways I can use things in my flat then please leave them in the comments below.

Oh and.....HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment