Wednesday 17 January 2018

Birchbox - January



And so soon after my December box (which arrived a few weeks late due to a storm) I’ve got my January box! This months box is in collaboration with Ohh Deer which I’ve checked out and seems to be an amazing stationary shop. Everything is adorable on the website so if any of you love stationary as much as I do then head over there! 

But first, this months Birchbox....




Lord & Berry Blusher Crayon - RRP £15
I’ve never tried a crayon blusheer before but like the idea of it. Perfect for the handbag make-up for touch ups on the go. At first I was worried about getting an even application but when switching on the back of my hand it’s extremely creamy so actually blends out beautifully! I got the shade ‘Camelia’ which looks like the perfect rosy shade.

Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner - RRP £10.99 for the full size
This is in the shade ‘Charcoal’ and I always prefer a brown eyeliner during the day as it’s a much softer appearance. I actually think I’ve got the black version of this a while back in a Glossybox and have enjoyed it the couple of times I tried it out. I’m excited to have one I can wear more often and test how waterproof it is a my eyes are always very watery.

Thermaliv Night Cream - RRP £15.75 for the full size
Night cream is such an important step in my skincare routine and usually I enjoy using oils over night. However, I’m always keen to try new products out to find the most moisturing and oil reducing for my skin.

Parlor by Jeff Chastain Moisturising Sea Salt Spray - RRP £17 for the full size
I love the texturised effect that a sea salt spray has on hair but hate how drying they can be. I’ve also recently dyed my hair blonde (when I’m a natural dark brunette) so I’m very conscious of not drying out my hair further. This product has sweet almond extract and vitamin-rich algae so claims not to dry out your hair at all, bonus!

Afterspa Amazing Makeup Remover - RRP £5.50 for the full size
 Now this product intrigued me...a cloth which says it’ll remove all traces of makeup just by wetting it and wiping your face. You then wash the cloth and can use again. What kind of magic is this?! It  an also be used 100 times so lasts a decent amount of time.

So only one full sized item this month which is slightly disappointing but such a good range of products and all of which I’m looking forward to trying.


Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment