Sunday 4 February 2018

Neal's Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm


I am now coming to the end of my Neal's Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm mini so thought I would share my thoughts on this little all rounder. I see this balm to oil product as similar to Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour skin protector in that you can use it for many things such as burns, dry skin/lips etc. Except I have been using this mainly as my nighttime moisturiser (which I wouldn't the Elizabeth Arden) and absolutely love it.

My skin type is oily so using an oil product does put the fear into me but a little of this goes a long way and feels so comfortable on the skin. Using it at nighttime really helps me wake-up in the morning with fresh skin that feels like it's had a mini treatment over night and is ready to take on the day. 

I love the packaging of Neal's Yard product as the blue bottles/jars are so pretty and look so lovely on the bathroom shelf.

I may need to add this product to my wish list and the full size is a whooping £40 but I do feel that we all need to look after our skin so if a product really works for your skin then it's worth investing in...and this is really is worth it!

Let me know if you've given this a go or if you've tried any other Neal's Yard products. I've got a haul on my Youtube channel (click here if you want to watch it) from a couple of years ago with the other products I've tried but I'd love to hear about more so leave any links to your posts below.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment