Sunday 11 November 2012

Welcome!

Hello lovely people!!

Welcome to The Little Lassie

As a lover of all things make-up and fashion related I thought I would share my love through here by showing reviews, hauls, favourites, outfits of the day etc. I have never studied fashion/beauty or anything like that but I really love reading other blogs on outfits, make-up etc so thought I'd join in the fun!

If you have any comments or feedback on any posts then please feel free to share either on here or on my twitter. I also love discovering new bloggers/youtubers so if you are one and would like me to have a look then let me know :)

You can also find me in these places;

E-mail- iona@thelittlelassie.co.uk
Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

Thanks for reading
Iona x


No comments:

Post a Comment