Thursday 4 July 2013

Garnier Blur Review


As soon as I saw the packaging for this product I instantly wanted it. However, I managed to conjure enough self control to wait until I'd heard a few reviews/the price had gone down a bit before purchasing it. 

So after hearing that it was a good product and seeing it with money off in Boots I decided to treat myself and give it a shot. 


This is a very soft and velvety feeling primer which reminded me a lot of Benefit's Porefessional. It claims to basically do the same as Porefessional by covering up pores and also claims to cover winkles, imperfections and shine.

I found that the primer does help to hide those annoying pores and believe that it definitely helped my make-up to stay in place too, even after a 9-5 shift in a cafe with steam from a coffee machine and dishwasher constantly in my face. It gives a lovely soft and airbrushed affect to the make-up appearance.

 

In relation to the claim to hide wrinkles I'm not sure as I still have fairly youthful skin and don't really have visible winkles (thankfully). I wouldn't use this just on it's own (as the package claims many woman do like to) as I didn't notice a huge difference on my skin when it's by itself but I absolutely love this under my make-up and will definately purchase again as it's a good £10 cheaper than the Porefessional.
 
 

Recently Benefit has released a new Primer which claims to last 15hours. This would definitely be a competitor for me against this one. If I ever get my hands on the Benefit 15hour primer the Garnier Blur may be in trouble, however, I would choose this over the Benefit Porefessional purely down to the price.

Anyone tried the new Benefit 15hour primer?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies






No comments:

Post a Comment