Saturday 14 March 2015

Rimmel's Lipstick for Comic Relief





If you live in Britain then you will be well aware as to what Comic Relief is and what amazing work it does in the UK as well as worldwide. Every year there's new red noses released as well as other merchandise such as t-shirts, mugs, cards, badges etc. But for the first time - as far as I know- they released a lipstick!! And not just any lipstick but a Rimmel Kate Moss edition which we all know are one of the best ranges from the drugstore.

It is in the colour '01 Red Nose Red' and it's exactly that- bright red. Of course the formulation of this is brilliant and the colour is great but the best thing about it is that with every lipstick sold a donation is made to Comic Relief and someone, somewhere in the world will benefit more than any of us can imagine.

I for one know that I definitely take my life for granted. Having a roof over my head, an education, a health service, food, fresh water etc is something which I've always known and therefore never known what it's like to go without. So I feel it's very important to help others who are less fortunate than myself. We can all do our bit, no matter how big or small, to change someone's life for a better- and this way you get a great new lipstick too!

If you haven't got the chance to get to your local Superdrug to pick one of these up you can head over to Comic Relief's page and make a donation.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies






No comments:

Post a Comment