Sunday 13 September 2015

Tanya Burr Nail Polish




I'm not the type of person who will buy a product just because a 'celebrity' has their name on it or is the face of the brand but I'm also not going to avoid the products for the same reason. So when I kept hearing great things about the new Tanya Burr range I had to check them out. 

Immediately there was a couple of nail polish's which stood out and this is one of them. This is the shade 'Fairy Godmother' and I can honestly say it is my all time favourite nail polish colour which I've ever used. In the bottle is looks like a beautiful lilac shade and when I first applied it that's exactly how it seemed but in different lighting it kinda looks like a gorgeous pale sky blue. I have never liked the thought of having blue nails but this shade has changed my mind. I just LOVE it!!! Mostly because it reminds me of Cinderella....

Enough about the shade though and more about the formula! For me it's slightly too much on the wet and thin side of things which isn't a major issue but means that I do 3 layers to make sure I get the most of the perfect colour. However, once you've managed to apply it evenly- which is pretty easy with the brush- it does stick around for 3 or 4 days chip free.

All in all I love this nail polish and it is currently my favourite! I have one more shade from the range which I was going to talk about here but I think it deserves a post of it's own so keep a look out for that!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment