Sunday 8 March 2015

Collection's 'Eyes Uncovered Eyeshadow Palete'








As mentioned in this post, I recently bought a new product from Collection. Introducing Eyes Uncovered Nude Bronze Palette. Quite the mouthful to say but nothing other than a pleasure to use. 

I really was VERY impressed with this product. The pigmentation is brilliant and I love the each and everyone one of the colours- I have the palette in 'Nude Bronze'. They are all heavy on the shimmer which just looks beautiful on the eyelids. 

If, like me, you have always wanted to get yours hands on the Naked Palettes by Urban Decay but a bit shy of the £40 price tag then I would definitely recommend this, which is only £3.99!!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies




1 comment:

  1. I got this too - can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete